Our terms & conditions cover the following topics:
- Online Shopping
- Discounts & Promotional Codes
- Cash on Delivery
- Information about us
- Ordering Errors
- Cancellation Policy
- We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express and PayPal. Right now, we accept payment in United Arab Emirates Dirham, USD, GBP & EUR. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. The fact that you receive an automatic order acknowledgement does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed prior to dispatch, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order when we cannot obtain authorization for your payment, L’Couture or any of our partner services suspect fraud, if there has been a pricing or product description error, if you do not meet any other eligibility criteria set in our terms and conditions.
Sales, Discounts & Promotional Codes:
- Promotional codes and discounts unless otherwise stated only one code may be used per person per transaction, any orders stacking discounts maybe cancelled without notice. Unless otherwise stated codes expire within 1 month of first release and/or publication. We reserve the right to cancel and promotional code for any reasons without notice.
- Any items sold during any sales cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded. All sold Sale items are Final.
Cash on Delivery:
- Cash on Delivery payments are only accepted in the following countries: United Arab Emirates
- We accept payments in the local currency. Please note, only cash payments will be accepted – any other methods of payment, such as personal cheques, will not be accepted. E-Gift Vouchers or store credit cannot be used for COD orders
- You will be required to make a Cash payment to our Courier Partner, only at the time of delivery of your order. The Courier Partner carries a small amount of change, so please try to prepare exact payment or as close to it as possible.
- The order amount has to be paid in full before receiving the package and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened only after the payment is made.
- The delivery service is contracted to a third party therefore no exchanges; returns or fractioning of the delivered items is allowed. The delivery person has no authorization to make any changes on the invoice amount or return any items to the shop.
- Please note, not accepting a delivery or failing to make full payment at the time of delivery may result in loss of Cash On Delivery buying privileges and/or account suspension.
- Our shipping and Cash On Delivery service is managed by the eCommerce division of Continental Courier Services
- Orders paid via Cash On Delivery will be charged AED 10. In case of not accepting the delivery, a charge of AED 10 would still apply and must be paid to the driver of the shipping company.
Information about us:
- Our website www.lcouture.com and L’Couture is a brand licensed and registered in UAE.
- “LCOUTURE Fashion Designing” maintains the https://lcouture.com/ Website (“Site”).
- Please note your use of the website does not grant you any rights to use our trademarks. In addition to this, the content of this website and the products, designs and associated items, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photos, video, sounds and arrangements all fall under the banner of L’Couture. Such items will not be replicated or used without out prior consent.
- All products are subject to stock availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if all the products in your order are not available and we will cancel your order. If only some of the products in your order are available this will be explained in your acceptance and dispatch email. If you pay by credit or debit card we will not charge you for products which are not available. If you pay using PayPal any payment made for products which are not available will be credited back to your PayPal account.
- You are able to make changes to your order up to the point at which you click the Place Order button at checkout.
- In the unlikely event where there may be errors in pricing information such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In such an event, we will contact you about your order and send out a notification of the cancellation.
The expected time span for reporting the services ordered to be cancelled and the conditions under which cancellation will be allowed.
- The customer can cancel their order within 2 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.